Hi there! I wanted to switch things up a bit and throw in this easy zucchini noodle recipe amidst all these holiday shopping posts. I found this really easy and delicious zucchini noodle recipe at the end of summer. I realize zucchini isn’t in season right now but it’s still easy to find and tastes the same (IMO) and this recipe makes an easy and delicious dinner or lunch. Keep in mind the amount shown here was really enough for 1 person, possibly 2. When I made it one night recently, my husband was out of town and I needed a quick dinner to eat with my girls. And, of course, it would have been nice for them to be interested in eating it, a mom can only wish so much, but they are far from recognizing zucchini noodles as an acceptable meal option. Shocking.
By the way, I used this spiralizer. I did a small bit of research before buying one and went with the one I picked because it is little and handheld. I wasn’t thinking I’d be using it all the time to justify a larger one and with the small size, it’s easy to store. If you think you would use a spiralizer frequently, then I’d probably go with this one instead.
- For 1-2 servings
- A spiralizer
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 handfuls of cherry toms
- Handful of feta
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt & pepper
- 1. Pre-heat your oven to 350F. Crush your garlic and add to 2 tsp of olive oil.
- 2. Half your tomatoes, pop onto a flat baking tray and drizzle with your garlic oil.
- 3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss them about a bit.
- 4. When your oven's ready, put your tray in and roast for 15 mins
- 5. Put aside side the tomatoes to cool while you spiralize the zucchinis
- 6. After you're done spiralizing and putting the zucchini in a serving bowl, crumble your feta over the top.
- 6. Follow with the tomatoes on top of that
- 7. In the same pot you used for the garlic oil, mix together the lemon juice, honey and the rest of the olive oil.
- 8. Pour over your zoodles.
- 9. Toss it about a bit, making sure to coat the zoodles well.