This turkey wrap is one of my favorite easy and fast lunch options in my rotation. There are only 5 ingredients and it takes about 2 minutes to prep it. I usually eat this with a side of some fruit and my favorite reduced fat potato chips (Lay’s Kettle Cooked Chips are my “go to”).
Hope you find this as yummy as I do! Happy eating!
- 1. Whole Wheat Tortilla or Wrap
- 2. One "pie" of The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss & Garlic Herb cheese
- 3. English cucumber, about 6 thin slices
- 4. 2-3 slices of turkey of your choice (mine is Boars Head Honey Maple)
- 5. Lettuce (I use arugula)
- 1. Start by spreading The Laughing Cow cheese on the wrap
- 2. Lay down the slices of turkey
- 3. Layer the slices of cucumber on top of the turkey
- 4. Sprinkle the lettuce on top of the cucumber
- 5. Roll up and cut in half
- 6. Enjoy!
- Note: You could substitute ham in this recipe instead of the turkey